Coveting: Pier 1 accessories

    Just added these babies to my shopping list, I'll have to head over to Pier 1 and see if they have all the things I want in stock! Do you guys likey?

    love this bamboo tray and the pattern in it

    this is just too cute, I can so see having my girlfriends over for tea!

    Love these bookends, plus they are on sale!! You could also spray them if you like.

    zebra charger, great as a tray or trinket dish

    amazing area rug, love love love the pattern!

    stylish glass tumblers, reminds me of Kate Spade a bit right?

     
    another great zebra inspired trinket dish you can never have too many!
    can you tell I like zebra?

    look at how other bloggers incorporated some of these pieces into their own homes


    the black and white rug via {i suwannee}


    cute gold polka dot glasses via {Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle}


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews