Beauty Bag: Sarah, White Blossom

    I'm flattered to be included in this series among many wonderful bloggers! I'm not going to lie, my beaty bag is basic. When I received Liz's email asking me to participate my first thought was 'oh I should go out and buy some new products!' But then it wouldn't be my beauty bag and I always love to see how people live their lives and what they are like. My make-up routine is very simple. So here it goes...

    Vichy foundation - I use this every day except in the summer on the weekends (when I have a tan). I love how it evens out my rosy Scottish skin and fools everyone into thinking I have a peaches and cream complexion.


    Benefit Coralista blush - cannot live without it! My grandma taught me and my sisters that we should always wear something on our cheeks and lips. This is an essential item to me. It doesn't have to be this brand or even this colour, but blush is a must! If I don't have any then I'll rub my lip colour on my cheeks.

    Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water Light daily face sunscreen - a must for everyone!

    Kiehl's lip balm #1 - love how it makes me feel.


    Kiehls ultra facial cream - it's light and provides the perfect amount of moisture all year round. I love Kiehl's products!

    Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara & the ever important eye lash curler - These two items are my other essential. I can easily go out of the house without eye liner and foundation but I must have my eye lashes curled and mascara on.

    Prescriptives (no longer produced :( ) eye shadow - I use the purple (one colour out of 5 to line my eye with a brush). Purple really brings out my hazel eyes.


    That sums it up. I hope it was helpful and thank you Liz for asking me to participate! :) Have a great day everyone!

    Thanks to the wonderful Sarah of White Blossom for sharing with us!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews