DIY week continued: Designer friends

    I know I just recently started a new series of posts called Weekly DIY, however I have seen so many great DIY's that I just had to post more than one this week, especially because this one's from a friend of mine. Blogosphere meet Natalie, interior designer extraordinaire! Natalie was kind enough to send me some pictures of her most recent DIY projects.

    This girl has killer style, and a great design eye, and she can do it all on a dime! Oh yes my kind of gal :)

    Her first project is this lovely tufted ottoman, in her own words:

    "ottoman made from scratch: I found a small ottoman in the garbage, took the legs off, sprayed them , built a frame out of plywood and 2"x2", put 4" foam and batting on it, upholstered it, tufted it (handmade buttons were made of the same fabric) then I hot glue gunned the tassle trim around the bottom."

    Isn't her place awesome


    The second DIY is her stylish lamp:

    "I took a roll of ribbon ($1.50) cut it to height and hot glue gunned it over the spines of an old lamp shade, the lamp base was from Frontiers....of course."


    If anyone is interested in some custom work by Natalie or a consultation you can message me via WALLPAPER's email until her website is up and running.

Total Pageviews