Beauty Bag: Sundeep, Designwali

    Hello Wallpaper readers,

    I'm Sundeep from Designwali and am absolutely thrilled that Liz asked me to join her Beauty bag series. Without a doubt, I'm a true make up loving girl and have enjoyed reading all the beauty posts from fellow bloggers. I'm a believer in using products that put your best face forward - everyday. Here is what's in my magic bag:

    1.MAC Studio Finish Concealer: I don't leave home without this baby. It has great consistency & covers all those 'problem' spots.

    2. Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder: This stuff is amazing. Great coverage and texture. You don't even know you have it on and your skin feels so soft. I wish they had a mini version for my purse.

    3. MAC Sheertone "Breezy" blush: Just the thing you need to give you that 'lovely glow'.

    4. Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner: This is drugstore brand extraordinaire. You look polished without looking like a racoon 8 hours later.

    5. L'OREAL Voluminous Mascara: Meh, living with this for now, but I'm always on the look out for mascara that gives you those jaw dropping lashes.


    6. MAC Prep+Prime: Absolute must have for any of you lipstick wearing junkies out there. Keeps your lips soft, but more importantly, your lipstick NEVER bleeds. Best product ever.

    7. MAC lip liners & lipsticks: Yes, I love lipstick. You'll rarely ever catch me without it on. I have an assortment of colours and as one makeup artist once told me, "brown gals should not wear brown lipstick". That rule kinda works for me, my current colour collection includes MAC Mystic, Rebel, Hang-up and Verve just to name a few. I've thrown in the drugstore L'oreal 809 for good measure.

    8. Benefit Eyebrow Kit: I once had an 'eye-brow lady' (aka beautician at Indian salon who threads your eyebrows instead of waxing and/or tweezing) almost thread my whole eyebrow off. I have thin and sparse eyebrows to begin with so you can imagine the trauma. As a result, an emergency eyebrow solution was required and this little kit was it. It includes eyebrow shadow, a cream base & mini tweezer to keep your eyebrows looking at their best at all times. It saved me.

    9. Coach Makeup bag: Just big enough to hold the essentials. Love the colour.

    10. Not in my photo, but good skin care is essential. You only have one face - and my motto is to keep it at its best. 

    Thanks Liz for inviting me. It has been a delight to share my makeup madness with your readers.

    Thanks to the gorgeous Sundeep for sharing, I have to say when I met her at the Steven and Chris show I remember thinking what flawless skin she had, and I was so excited when she agreed to participate and share her beauty bag and makeup secrets!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews