A warm throw for fall

    Okay so you all heard about my love of warm chai latte's in the fall season, and what better to curl up in while sipping away at your latte then a beautiful throw. I found this one at Winners the other day while on my search for a milk frother. I love it! it's so warm and cozy and not only does it look so luxurious from a distance, the detail is the icing on the cake. Yup that's right tiny chevron print! I am in LOVE! check it out in my reading nook.



    Oh and while I was out I also picked up this cup zebra print mini makeup bag ( you know for the days when you need to freshen up your makeup on your way to a night out straight from work!) Guess where I got it from?...click {here} for the answer.



    have a great weekend everyone!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews