Pottery Barn

    I recently received a lovely belated Birthday gift in the form of a Winners gift card from one of my near and dear friends. She explained that she wanted to get me something super fantastic for my home, something like a lovely book full of inspirational pictures for home decor and decorating, but she couldn't find exactly what she was looking for, so she opted for a gift card instead...to which I happily accepted!

    Soon enough I was off to Winners in search for home decor, when I came across just what I wanted...a new coffee table book, "Pottery Barn Home." Let me tell you, is it every fantastic, so many inspiring pictures! So in the end my friend got me what she had initially planned to get, and I got what I never knew I wanted, but can't live without.

Total Pageviews